A lovely Coronation Chicken filling to serve with jacket potatoes or in sandwiches and salads! and an excellent way to use up leftover chicken!
Quantity can easily be doubled! I always make some extra to spread on a nice slice of bread the following day...
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp of crème fraiche
- 2 tbsp of Grá Bia Mango & Green Chilli Chutney
- 2 tsp of mild Curry Powder
- 1 tsp of Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- shredded cooked Chicken (about 250g)
- Salt and Black Pepper to season
- Combine the mayonnaise, crème fraiche, chutney, curry powder, turmeric and cinnamon together and season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the shredded chicken and stir to coat in the sauce. Check the seasoning and serve as desired.